Holiday Msn Nicks

Always be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind...

Love is like sand if you hold on too tight it might slip away

Do you have a Band-Aid cos i skinned my knee when i love fell 4 you

They say true love hides behind every corner...I must be walking in circles!

I love rainbows I love rain I love you and...um I forgot the rest but I think your hot

Friends are like condoms, they protect us when things get hard

Some Girls Are Nice, SOme Girls Are BAd... I come in both flavours im the best you ever had!
 free nicknames
holiday nicks

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do but a boys gotta do what a girl wants him to do...

a true frnd knows that smth is wrong even if u have the largest smile on u face

Im like a butterfly, pretty 2 see hard 2 catch

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry

As an older more mature young adult your job is to...cool  make fun of the little kids!
holiday msn nicks
3 words to ruin a guys ego... Is it in?

If ur nice, you can call me sweety, if ur sweet you can call me hunny, if ur hot you can call me tonight!

Why drink and drive, When you can smoke and fly!

0 yorum: