Love

I tought you everything you know but...not everything I know!

Excuse me, I think I dropped something... MY JAW! Excuse me, I think I dropped something... MY JAW!

i can smile, i can laugh, but all the time im thinkin of you. ur the onlt think that makes me happy! boi its all u!

Alcohol dosen't cause hangovers, waking up does!

Love Is Like Missing Someone When Ur Apart But Somehow Feeling Warm Inside Bcuz Ur Close In Heart

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me break up laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry!  love msn names
Love is like ghosts...everyone talks about it..but no one has ever seen it!

Born with no soul, lack of control, cut from the mold of the anti-social! Born with no soul, lack of control, cut from the mold of the anti-social!

love -msn names

Every time I fall in love...I fall for someone new...Still I always find myself...falling back in love w/ you!!!

Your envy creates my energy, ever wonder why im so hyper?

(name here) and (name here) were born ta shine, while da rest of yaz are borderline
love msn nicknames
(U)(*)(L) Love Is Like Quick Sand, Easy 2 Get In, love Hard 2 get Out Of (L)(*)(U)

Do you have a Band-Aid cos i skinned my knee when i fell 4 you Do you have a Band-Aid cos i skinned my knee when i fell 4 you

If you were a new hamburger at mcdonalds you would be mcgorgeous

Until water cant be boiled, I will always be very spoiled!

0 yorum: