Cute

That hardest part about moving on is learning not to look back

Can I go thru your closet...I need a halloween costume!

 I want to be a millionaire!

Friends dont let friends drink and take home ugly men!

 Love is like a basketball game all the boys are players!

If (L)love(L) isnt a game, then why is there so many sweet playerzzzz?
 cute nicknames
True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there.

Why drink and drive, When you can smoke and fly!

 It Finally Happened, That special someone I love, loves me too!

cute msn names

 Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall the harder it is to get out!

 Who let the dogs out?? Who Who Who Who? Who let the dogs out?
 cute msn names
 If you judge people, you have no time to love them!

Whats love? Check the dictionary, but everyone suicide wants to do it the hard way.

 i can smile, i can laugh, but all the time im thinkin of you. ur the onlt think that makes me happy! boi its all u!

I want to prove you i love you, but thats the hardest part.So im giving you all i have...im giving you my heart.

0 yorum: