Love msn names

Huked on foniks wurket fer me, kant cha tell?

 Trying to be popular is not being true to yourself~

 if you hate me then i love you too it aint my fault im betta than you:p

 Everthing bright when they get mad they explode when they are happy they make everthing glow

 Your so fat you ate Jenny and Craig!

Friends are like condoms, they protect us when sweet things get hard

 live free...die proud...ave fun...play loud...

windows live msn

PeOpLe ArE gUnA tALk BoUt u SpEcIaLlY wHeN tHeY eNvY u N tHe LiFe U LiVe...lEt ThEm..U aFfEcTeD tHeIr LiVeS...tHeY dIdNt AfFeCt UrS...+:*
 love nick words
 When in love, be fair and honest, even when it hurts!

Theres a sparkle in your eye that only i see, and theres a place in your heart where only i wanna be




I am Too Much *PRINCESS* for one boy

 and there's no way to talk to you, when you're dead on arrival

 Is YoUr DaD a BaKeR? CuZ u HaVe NiCe BuNs!
 love msn names
 I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry!

1 yorum:

nichola said...

love is godd