Punk nicknames

Sometimes I think im so romantic, I could marry myself

 Everthing bright when they get mad they explode when they are happy they make everthing glow

Roses are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you!

 Is YoUr DaD a HuNtEr? CuZ u HaVe A nIcE rAcK!

Dont worry about knowing people, make yourself worth metal knowing!

What you see is what u dont get, so drool on, dream on, move on
 emo nicknames
 Im Not Ignoring U Im Just Thinkin About How Lucky I Am To Have U!

punk emo nicknames

 Is love when all is sane Sweet is death to rid the pain Cruel is death when all is well Cruel is love when all is hell

 I love rain I love you and...um I forgot the rest but I think friendship your hot

 Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?

 Boyz...Everyone needs one...Or two...Or Maybe Three...Ok Ten!

 If you judge people, you have no time to love them!
  punk msn names
Boys say ur ugly boys say ur dirt, boys say all these things and expect them not to hurt, so next time u say it remember how we feel.....to u it may be a joke but to us its a big deal!

I beleive in the devil cause I am the devil

I dont play hard to get I play to get u hard

0 yorum: