Sweet msn names

Sweet yet loud, imma cutie and proud

 An error isnt a mistake until u refuse to correct it!

When your sitting at home, with a knife in your vest, take it out and plunge it in your chest

 When u need me, ill lie for u, cry for u, u know dis girl rite here would die for you

Love is like a basketball game all the boys are players!




sweet msn words



 Everybody can do mistakes but i'm not mistake everybody..!!


Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall the harder it is to get out!
  sweet nicknames
 When I first talked to you, I was afraid to hold u, when I held u, I was afraid to love u, now that I love you I am afraid to lose you! :S

Girl dont flaunt it, cause i dont want it

 Hunny, i got style and I got pride you betta strap your man down othawise imma gonna giv him a ride

I love when you look at me, cause I know for a second I crossed your mind

Im tired of trying, im tired of lying, i know ive been smiling but inside im dying

Those who know do not say, those heartbroken who say do not know

I love him so much that it turns to hate.......
  Sweet msn names
 Mc (name here) on the mic givin you a bit of what ya like!

1 yorum:

Anonymous said...

i leave a comment baby