Sad nicknames

A best friend isn't the one that bails you out of jail, it's the one sittting with you saying "We screwed up!"

 Im tired of trying, im tired of lying, i know ive been smiling but inside im dying

 To catch me, you gotta be fast; to find me, you gotta be smart; but to BE ME!! DAMN! You must be kidding!
sad msn names
 The best way to get over a guy is to get under the other one!

Nothin is more painful then realizing he meant everything to you and you ment nothin to him!

Friends dont let friends drink and take home ugly men!

msn names

 Do you have a Band-Aid cos i skinned my knee when i fell 4 you

Please can i have your picture, i collect pictures of natural disastures!!!

 If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips!

 If there lipstick on your mans colla, you can bet your last dolla, I made him holla
beautiful
 My teacher said I could become anything so I became drunk
sad nicknames
 I want you... to go away

(F)many ppl walk in & out of ur life, (W) but only true friends will leave footprints in ur heart (L)

 Spiteful words hurt your feelings but silence breaks ur heart!

 love me or leave me... Hey wheres everybody going

0 yorum: