Cool msn names

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

 If its a good idea, go ahead and do it, its much easier to apologize then it is to get permission

 I lost my number, can I have yours?

U see, U like, U try, U fail...mEaNwHiLe...I see, I like, I want, I get!

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I sweet never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry!

 Fear is nothing but the anticipation of pain, be it physical, mental, spiritual or emotional.
 cool nicknames
 Look in my eyes ... look in my heart .. look in my soul ... ur da one who tore it all apart

msn messenger


If its a good idea, go ahead and do it, its much easier to apologize then it is to get permission

The only difference between me and you Is that I make being a Princess Look Good

I see you next to never, how can we say forever, wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you, whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be cool and right here waiting for you...

 Learn the rules...then break them...
 cool msn names
 The best way to get over a guy is to get under the other one!

Success comes before work... only in the dictionary

I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!

1 yorum:

Anonymous said...

very very good comment