Most Beautiful Nicknames

If you really cared, you would leave me alone!

I love your smile I love your eyes damn I am good at telling lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful nicks

 If you judge people, you have no time to love them!

 The more I get to know guys, the more I like dogs!

I see you next to never, how can we say forever, wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you, whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you...

Boys never give their hearts away, they play us girls for fools, they wait until we give our hearts and then they play it cool!
 beautiful msn names
 love me to day, hate me tomorrow, it hot turns out you marry me in the end!

Trying is the first step towards failure

2 the the world ur just one person but 2 one person u could mean the world

Who let the dogs out?? Who Who Who Who? Who let the dogs out? Who Who Who Who? Please e-mail me back if you have the answer, my dogs have been missing all day!

Moving on is simple... its what u leave behind thats so hard

I don't wanna play myself Cause I know you're new with someone else! And I don't need complications in my life!
 most beautiful nicknames
i lv u more than yesterday ... but nowear near as much as 2morrow

 Its not my fault i fell for , he tripped me

live free...die proud...ave fun...play loud...

0 yorum: