Hot

Tell me you can't live without me and i'll be your!

if u luv somthin go 4 it or 1 day u will b miserable about it

 My calculations are U+ME=US!

. If you love me let me know...Cuz if you dont...I dont know where to go..

When Life Gives You Hot Guys...Date Them!

 Anyone can catch your eyes, but it takes holiday someone special to catch your heart!

 the hardest thing in life is to fall in (L) but its also the best!

We both know I'm the best, that's why you never tell me.
 hot nicknames
Be more concerned about your character than your reputation because your character is who you are and your reputation is what others think of you!

hot msn nicks

Who do you turn to when the only one who can dry your tears is the one who made you cry?

 If ur nice, you can call me sweety, if ur sweet you can call me hunny, if ur hot you can call me tonight!

The abominable hoe-man
 Hot msn nicks
You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree but cool the best way to fall is in love with me!

 Let me sit on your lap & we can talk about the first thing that popz up!

dont tell me how 2 choose my friends...remember? i picked u!!

0 yorum: