new msn names

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!

 I know you think you broke my heart know you think you made me cry, but guess what? NOT EVERY PLAYA IS A GUY! I know you think you broke my heart know you think you made me cry, but guess what? NOT EVERY PLAYA IS A GUY!

 In the cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips In the cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips

: I know ive always been blessed cause im a pretty princess I know ive always been blessed cause im a pretty princess
 new msn names
 Too Many Stars In The Sky, Too Many Tears that have Left My Eyes, Too many Boys out in the Blue, But they are Nothing compared to You Too Many Stars In The Sky, Too Many Tears that have Left My Eyes, Too many Boys out in the Blue, But they are Nothing compared to You

Nice perfume.....why marinate in it? Nice perfume.....why marinate in it?

 Im falling for you ... please catch me Im falling for you ... please catch me

 I do not tell me how 2 choose my friends...remember? i picked u!! dont tell me how 2 choose my friends...remember? i picked u!!
 Guys are like stars..theres millions of them..but only one can make your wish come true! Guys are like stars..theres millions of them..but only one can make your wish come true!
 I had a dream that I still loved you... I Think I woke up SCREAMING! I had a dream that I still loved you... I Think I woke up SCREAMING!   the best nicknames

 You just lost the chance you never had! You just lost the chance you never had!

Theres 3 types of ppl! those who CAN count n those who CANT! Theres 3 types of ppl! those who CAN count n those who CANT!

 You took the L outta LOVER and now its over You took the L outta LOVER and now its over
 Save the skateboard, ride the skater Save the skateboard, ride the skater

0 yorum: