Love Nicknames

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

More is never enough!

Its all good

MSN - Many Screen Names

iPods are garbage!

Roses are red, Violets are blue, iPods are useless, just like you!

:)Everyone smile and be happy - It looks better!:)

(*)(R)(L)Don't take life for granted, but don't complain about it

ither, everything is a blessing so take life as it comes(L)(R)(*)

I know at graduation day I'm gonna cry. That's because I've found

Roses r red, violets r blue, sugar is sweet, but revenge is too.

Love Your Smile... Your Eyes... Damn I'm Good At telling lies!

true friend will stab you in the front

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends, angels are all round me, but I call them my best friends.

I should pin my heart to my back, then when I walk away you would see it break.

Inside I'm warped... and the outside? It doesn't improve

Why do people say life is short when it's the longest thing anyone an ever do?

1 yorum:

Anonymous said...

I like love words