Busy

Some mistakes are too fun to only make once!

 Im busy... your ugly... cya

 Fear is nothing but the anticipation of pain, be it physical, mental, spiritual or emotional!

I wish i could get into your mind to find if your my kind

Instead of shoving weeds in my good face try roses!

busy msn names

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart!
 busy msn names
I love him so much that it turns to hate.......

 You need to learn the rules... to break them...

 The hardest thing to do, is to watch the one you love...love somebody else.

Gotz ta go. . luv ya though

 Would you catch me if I fall? Would you even notice me at all?

 I would be single! I wanted to kill the hottest person funny alive...but then I relized! I would be single!
 busy nicknames
 I was 2 bad 2 go 2 heaven, but when I was in hell I hit on the devil 2 much

Will I ever fall in love, and if I do...will it be with you?

0 yorum: