Good Msn Names

I'm the guy your parents told you to be carefull of!

Your pretty face is going to hell

cry me a river, build me a bridge, now do me a favour and jump off!

Lifes sucks.. Then you die!

You think too hard, it hurts my ears!

Don't look at me in that tone of voice!

Why is life so ugly!

Ur Love is the source of my energy

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful person!
Without you here, the days are lonely

U wErE tHe SuN tHaT bRiGhTnEs My DaY..(L)..nOw WhO's GoNnA wIpE mY tEaRs AwAy

I'm the guy your parents told you to watch out for!

Wanted by many taken by none lookin at some waitin for one

Its better to lose a lover than love a loser

Love is like war easy to start, hard to end, Impossible to forget

Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest, 'til your good is Better and our better is BEST!

1 yorum:

Anonymous said...

cool 2017 words