Funny girl nicknames

Everyone who lives dies but, not everyone who dies lives!

 You think ur so cool u think ur all that well ppsshh whuts up with that?

 3 words to ruin a guys ego... Is it in?

 Not the brightest candle on the birthday cake now are we?

 I lost my number, can I have yours?

 A best friend isn't the one that bails you out of jail, it's the one sittting with you saying "We screwed up!"

 Hot Guy + Hot Gurl = Hot time in bed
  funny msn names
You just lost the chance you never had!

 Was there a rainbow today... its jus coz i fink i jus found the treasure at the end!!!

 If being ugly is a crime, you wood get a free life sentence!

 If your nice, you can call me seety, If your sweet you can call me hunny. If your hot you can call me tonight!

nick names

Does your father, the baker, need help buttering buns tell him i would like the job.

  Do not steal, the government hates competition
  Funny girl nicknames
 Guys Are Like Lays Chips.......Betcha Cant Have sweet Just One

I beleive in the devil cause I am the devil

0 yorum: