fault names

Alcohol dosen't cause hangovers, waking up does!

 Sarcasm keeps you from telling people what you really think of them!

 A wise men once said...I Dont know go ask a busy women!

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart!

 Love is hell Love is hell

 Listen closely to your enemies, they tell you your faults!

 You can say you love me, but until you prove it the words mean nothin to me!
  fault msn names
The only thing I want between our relationship is Latex

You took the L outta LOVER and now its over

 Call me Beep me If ya wanna Reach Me

 Im smiling cause your my sista, and laughing love cause you cant do anything about it

 This day was a total waste of make-up!
  fault names
 Love is like sand if you hold on too tight it might slip away

silence is golden... but SHOUTING IS FUN!!!

0 yorum: