Cool Nicknames

  • Don't like my attitude? Call 1800-KISS-MY-ASS
  • Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
  • Unite against togetherness!
  • Reality Sucks! I'm Gonna Keep On Dreamin
  • If your name was homework, I'd be doing you on my desk right now...
  • No fear! (NAME) is here!
  • I Don't Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me
  • Life's a bitch. Be its pimp
  • I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal!
  • A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
  • By the time you read this, you've already read it
  • Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them
  • Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times
  • I don't curse, drink and smoke. H*ly shit! My cigarette fell in my glass of beer!
  • Dont steal, the government hates competition
  • If you hate me, i love you too. It ain't my fault i'm better than you
  • Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
  • Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
  • The higher you are, the farther you fall

0 yorum: