heartbroken nicknames

* It was never love that broke her heart it was losing that love that tore her apart.
* Don't Lead Me On, And Leave Me Confused, any Girl Would Rather Be Left Alone, Than Have Her heart abused.
* Where can I go to get away from the pain of loving you?
* True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you've had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don't care anymore.
* If you lost your love for me, you never let it show.
* You said you didn't need me in your life. I guess you were right.
* When you realize what someone special means to you, you never want to let go forever and ever
* *~Tell me that you love me, even if your lying thats all i want to hear~*
* ~*! i miss u the moment u walk away !*~
* ~*! every moment im w/o u is like a million years of torture !*~
* What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

0 yorum: