Mistake Msn Names

... If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips! ..

 You were my favorite mistake!

 Give me a (K) giMMe tHe WoRld GimmE uR (L) aNd IlL b uR gal!

 Love me now, or love me never, but If you love me, love me forever.

 True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there!
Mistake Msn Names
Monkeys are cute and fuzzy, Boys are cute and lazy!

 The abominable hoe-man

If being ugly is a crime, you wood get a life sentence!

Go away ....I have enough friends all ready

msn pictures


i always knew thinking about the tears would make me laugh but i didnt know thinking about the laughs would make me cry

 Everybody has the right to be stupid but your fault breaking the rules!

I look like an angel and act like one too...But u Never know what this Angel will do!
Mistake NickNames
 The hardest thing to do, is to watch the one you love...love somebody else.

 i lv u more than yesterday ... but nowear near as much as 2morrow

 Those who know do not say, those who say do not know

0 yorum: