Funny Nick Name For Msn Messenger

  • Nobody like me, so I always have 1 friend
  • Girls/Boys are great, every boy/girl should own one
  • You know it's always business doing pleasure with you
  • If you throw rice at weddings, will asian people throw hotdogs?
  • I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?
  • One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
  • When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad I'm better
  • I'm not smiling at you, I'm trying not to laugh!
  • 24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? I think not...
  • I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet
  • English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England!
  • You may laugh because I'm different but I laugh because you're all the same
  • If at first you dont succeed skydiving isnt for you
  • Take a break like it is a sort of screen saver!
  • I am on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it!
  • ScReW TwiZzLeRS!! i'LL MaKe YoUr MoUtH HaPPy!
  • I aint guilty, im just not innocent! ;-)
  • Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters
  • For all you who talk about me, thanks for making ME the center of YOUR world!
  • I'm cool, I'm hot....I'm everything you're not

0 yorum: