Free nicknames

Im sugar and spice and everything nice...before you mess with me...you better think twice

Fear is nothing but the anticipation of pain, be it physical, mental, spiritual or emotional!

 If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips!

 Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall the harder it is to get out!

 Grab A knife take your life, So pay the toll and achieve your goal, to be free is all i want to be!
sweet
 I was blind before but i opened my eyes and realized your words are just a bunch of lies.
  free msn names
I wish i could get into your mind to find if your my kind

 Guys act like dicks to make up for what they dont have!

free msn names

 Anything is possible ... unless ur britney spears and want to sing

 A friend will bail u out of jail but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!

 If u cant deal wid it .. dont pretend

 Im sweet like suger, soft like suade, but unlike nintendo i never get played!
  free nicknames
 I look like an angel and act like one too...But u Never know what this Angel will do!
sad
 The only fool bigger than the one who thinks he knows it all it the one who argues with him

 You just lost the chance you never had!

0 yorum: