Rock

Does this look like a face that cares?

 You never lose by loving, you always lose by suicidal holding back!

Never say sorry 4 what you meant to do

 Friends dont let friends drink and take home ugly men!

Lower the lid, ladies present.....a wet behind is most unpleasent!

If doing IT is bad ... then why does It feel so good?

msn names

 I can find anyone to hold me, what I need from you is for you to love me!
 jazz msn names
 Grab A knife take your life, So pay the toll and achieve your goal, to be free is all i want to be!

 Until water cant be boiled, I will always be very spoiled!

 If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips!

 If you drink ann drive your a bloody idiot ann if you make it home depressed your a bloody legend!

 If u need space join NASA baby!
Rock Nicknames
 Cry your heart out, let it all go. Cuz remember, after every tear, comes a rainbow!

 Im so cool I make ice jealous
 love me to day, hate me tomorrow, it turns out you marry me in the end!

0 yorum: