Family Guy Msn Nicknames

  • Sorry Honey, Daddy loves ya, but Daddy also loves Star Trek, and in all fairness, Star Trek was here first.
  • I've got an idea! An idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.
  • A boat's a boat but a box could be anything! It could even be a boat!
  • Fox has one of those new reality shows at eight, 'Fast animals, slow children.'
  • Wow! Lois, look at you! You look like Britney Spears! Except not a fat guy.
  • Holy crip, he's a crapple!
  • Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.
  • Lois may be worth a million bucks to you, but to me she's worthless.
  • Oh this is almost as intense as that time I forgot how to sit down!
  • Women are not people, they are devices built by our Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment.

0 yorum: