Love NickNames for Msn

  • (*)iM nOt ShY..i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU!(*)
  • Can I Have Ur Picture So I Can Show Santa What I Want For XMAS?
  • I thought that I could love no other. Until, that is, I met ur brother!
  • Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT!
  • My pen is black, My ink is pale, My love 4 u.. will never fail!
  • When the sea is blue love will make a dream come true!
  • Give ure smile 2 every1 but... give ure heart 2 only 1!
  • To the world you are just one person but to one person you could mean the world.
  • If Love Is A Crime I Would Be In Jail Forever
  • Dont try to figure me out, just love me for who I am!
  • Love is available here at 100% discount.
  • Roses are red Violets are blue Sugar is sweet and so are you..
  • My darling my love, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
  • GuRlS ArE LiKe StArZ, ThErE ArE MiLlIoNs Of ThEm, BuT OnLy *1* Can MaKe YoUr DrEaMs CoMe TrUe!
  • * I loved u once, i love u still, i always have and always will*
  • You came into my life sent down from heaven, Now I think about you, 24/7
  • Loving you makes life worth it
  • When You and I met, angels whispered "Perfect!" !
  • ur looks, ur smile, ur kiss, ur style everythin bout u boy drives me wild
  • You know I love you, You know I care, Whenever you need me I will be there!

0 yorum: