Cool nick names , cool msn names

Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me

MSN Names: When Life Gives You Hot Guys...Date Them! When Life Gives You Hot Guys...Date Them!

MSN Names: Go away ....I have enough friends all ready Go away ....I have enough friends all ready

MSN Names: Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live? Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live? Cool nick names 

MSN Names: Itz not da length and its not da size, it how many times u can make it rise! Itz not da length and its not da size, it how many times u can make it rise!

MSN Names: Your envy creates my energy, ever wonder why im so hyper? Your envy creates my energy, ever wonder why im so hyper?

MSN Names: I was blind before but i opened my eyes and realized your words are just a bunch of lies. I was blind before but i opened my eyes and realized your words are just a bunch of lies.

MSN Names: My teacher said I could become anything so I became drunk My teacher said I could become anything so I became drunk

MSN Names: Not the brightest candle on the birthday cake now are we? Not the brightest candle on the birthday cake now are we?
cool msn names
MSN Names: Friends are like stars, they come and go bt r always there for you Friends are like stars, they come and go bt r always there for you

MSN Names: Look at us shakin our booties me and my chicas are pure cuties Look at us shakin our booties me and my chicas are pure cuties

MSN Names: Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart

MSN Names: Im busy... your ugly... cya Im busy... your ugly... cya

MSN Names: The more I learn the less I understand The more I learn the less I understand

MSN Names: Party hardy, rock and roll, drink bacradi and smoke a bowl Party hardy, rock and roll, drink bacradi and smoke a bowl

0 yorum: