Nicknames

  • Intelligence could be instinct which has it at the wrong end
  • When life hands you a lemon, break out the tequila and the salt!
  • What is arrogance? Thinking you can compete with me!
  • I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?
  • Not me, not now, maybe later...
  • Life's a beach... Surf it up!
  • Trying is the first step towards failure
  • I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot
  • If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
  • Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but milk do?
  • Smile and the world smiles with you. Fart and you stand alone
  • I'm more drunk than a three-legged chicken on a wet patch of ice!
  • When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm bad I'm better
  • To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all life's problems
  • WaNnA PLaY ArMy?? ... Ok! SiT BaCk AnD i'LL BLoW ThE HeLL OuT oF YoU!
  • I avoid temptation unless I can't resist it
  • I love work; it fascinates me; I can sit and watch it for hours
  • Booze may not be the answer, but it helps you to forget the question
  • Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
  • There are no stupid questions, just stupid people

0 yorum: