Funny Msn Nicknames

  • You're unique, just like everyone else....
  • Everybody has the right to be stupid but your breaking the rules!
  • Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
  • Save a mouse, eat a pussy
  • Keep Earth clean, it's not Ur-anus
  • Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow
  • Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns
  • Don't do it behind the garden gate love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
  • When you judge others you dont define them you define yourself.. :-)
  • The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?
  • You're looking at perfection, and it ain't you!
  • Do blind eskimos have seeing-eye sled dogs?
  • If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • Never wish on 1 star more than 1nce cause your luck ALWAYS runs out!
  • I know that you know that I know that you think I'm the best, that's why you never tell me
  • We both know I'm the best, that's why you never tell me
  • Women/Men are proof that women/men can take a joke
  • As long as my boss pretends that I'm earning much, I'm pretending that I work hard
  • An answer to that nagging question............... I let the dogs out!
  • What do an Icebear have after swimming? Snowballs!

0 yorum: