Love MSN NickNames

  • If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right
  • Stupid cupid... stop pickin on me!
  • Some girls/boys have 7 boys/girls for 7 days but I have one for always
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!
  • Love is like war..:: Easy To Start.. Difficult To End..And.. Impossible To Forget..!!
  • Love Is More Than Just A Kiss
  • Be smart,be clever put me in your heart for ever
  • Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell
  • I Close My Eyes And Kiss Your Lips, Then I Go To Paradise
  • Love is a Feeling that Lasts Forever..
  • You can fall in the water, you can fall off a tree but the best way to fall is to fall in love with me
  • Roses are red diaments are plastic, I am great, you are fantastic!
  • Don't love me for fun, love me for a reason .. let the reason be love
  • You can win me, you can lose me but try 2 never use me
  • Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
  • Love is a slow poison
  • Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in
  • Accountants are the best lovers. They can do it all night long and keep their balance!
  • True Love is like ghosts, Everyone talks about, But very few have seen

0 yorum: