Love NickNames for MSN Messenger

  • The shortest word for me is I, the sweetest word for me is LOVE, but the only word for me is YOU
  • I need love worth it's weight in gold, Love that's fresh as the rippling springs and never will grow old...
  • I love you... together, forever.
  • Love is like maths... Its soooo COMPLICATED!
  • Love is like air for me, I can't live without it!
  • Would you break down the gates of heaven to reach the one you loved?
  • Love is the poison that feeds the soul, addictive and deadly...
  • Love is like a Rubix Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it.
  • Love is like a bar of soap... (L) just when you grab it, it slips away
  • Once I was told love would save the world... I doubt that!
  • You know I love you, You know I care, Whenever you need me I will be there!
  • I loved u once, I love u still, I always have and always will...
  • Live, Love and Learn!
  • Love is like blood, its always within you!

0 yorum: