Cool Nick Names

  • Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
  • When cows laugh, does milk come out of their nose?
  • Gravity always wins
  • The easiest way to avoid a hangover is to just stay drunk
  • There are some that are wise and others that are otherwise
  • I'm not an alcoholic. I am a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings
  • Buy land, they have quit making it!
  • Don't judge a man by his boxers, it's what's inside that counts
  • I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it
  • Eat healthy, exercise more, still die
  • Politicians prefer unarmed peasants
  • Time is what keeps things from happening all at once
  • Women/Men who seek to be equal with men/women lack ambition
  • What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
  • Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up too..
  • Opinions are like assholes... Everyone's got one, and they stink
  • Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me
  • Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most
  • If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws
  • I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun

0 yorum: