Cool Msn NickNames

Cool Names for MSN Messenger

  • If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried
  • Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital dying of nothing
  • In the event of an emergency landing why do the people in the pamphlet look so calm?
  • I can't wait to see how you look when I'm naked
  • Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left
  • 3 words to ruin a guys ego. is it in??
  • You can better lose a lover than love a loser
  • I'm only crazy when other people cant stand that I'm right
  • Women/Men are like public toilets, they are either taken or full of crap!
  • Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one
  • Work harder: People on welfare depend on you
  • Me breaking the rules? No. I test their elasticity
  • Be back later...my dog ate my car keys....we are hitchhiking to the vet's office
  • We came, we saw, we drank beer
  • Geniuses are never understood in their own lifetimes
  • You can trust the government, just ask the Indians
  • Be nice to your children. For they will be choosing your nursing home someday
  • Don't drink and drive. You might spill your beer
  • Save water, drink beer
  • Everybody makes mistakes, that's why they put erasers on pencils

0 yorum: