Cute NickNames for MSN

  • I'd rather spend one minute holding you...than a lifetime knowing I never could
  • Dear God make me a bird, so i can fly far far away from here.
  • Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?
  • I'm like a butterfly.. pretty to see, hard to catch
  • Life is 4 living, Love is for giving!
  • (L) I dont know when you will be here, I dont know where you're gone, so I will sit here, waiting for the dawn
  • Cool, bad, but cute!
  • Cruel but Cute, so I'm worth it!
  • I'm Cool, I'm cute, I'm gonna kick you with my boot!
  • I luv u 4eva n always 2 da end... I cant live without u cuz ur my best frend...
  • Your a special friend like the many different species of turtles... u r unique in many special ways... be yourself!
  • (l)Im a little cabbage broken into two, my leaves I give to others, my heart I give to u (l)
  • (L)When a friend walks in, The whole World walks Out(L)

0 yorum: